- Making as video recording while inside the shaft
- A remote wired control of the unit via a laptop
- A built-in lighting source with variable brightness
- Enhanced mobility: Overcoming of joint bumps and steps up to 20 mm.
- Penetration depth – up to 30 meters
- Different movement speed settings
- Inspection speed – up to 0.7 m/s.
- Maximum possible sliding angle - 40 degrees.
- 2 video cameras and a reverse-control mode
Other technical specifications:
- Pwr. supply – 220 volts.
- Dimensions - 180х150х90 mm.
- The degree of protection of this robot IP51 by our evaluation. Operational temperatures: -20...+50 C.
- An overload protection is present. Even in the event of the robot getting stuck the power to the motors will be lowered and will prevent possible damage.
The operator can control the robot via a PC and also via a joystick (connected to the PC through a wire or a wireless module). System package: Personal case, control unit, Cable, robot, laptop (optional). The entire set weighs no more than 4 kg which makes it easily portable.
The software is aldo included in to the package and contains all the necessary drivers and operator suite. The control software is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.